The only thing better than cookies are healthy cookies. And, yes, there is such a thing. Well, that is, if you make them with Shakeology®. The best part is, since you don’t bake them (you chill them in the fridge), you’ll never feel the least bit guilty about scarfing down the dough. Enjoy!
What You Need
- ½ cup all-natural smooth almond butter
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk (or unsweetened coconut milk)
- ¼ cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- ⅓ cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- 1½ scoops Chocolate Vegan Shakeology
- ¼ cup finely chopped almonds
What You Do
1. Combine almond butter, almond milk, oats, cranberries, and Shakeology in a food processor; pulse until it forms a dough.
2. Shape mixture into fifteen 1-inch balls; flatten each slightly into the shape of a cookie.
3. Press both sides of cookies in almonds.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (per serving):
- Calories: 96
- Total Fat: 6 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 45 mg
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugars: 3 g
- Protein: 4 g