I don’t know about you, but I seem to be dragging lately. I do think all this sun is helping me, thank goodness, but I have been a little tired lately. I was really excited when Pomology sent me their energy drink to try. At this point, I could use a little energy boost. We had rain for 9 days straight and I am a solar powered gal!
Pomology is a blend of pomegrante and green tea. These antioxidants help to promote overall good health and increase energy levels. It also contains rhodiola rosea, guarana and cocoa. I didn’t get any jittery feeling that comes with some energy drinks. I don’t do well with caffeine usually and I didn’t have any problems with Pomology.
Overall, I liked the drink and will continue to use it. It did give me a boost of energy on those rainy days and it was great if I used it before my workouts!
This is some of the information from Pomology:
The pomegranate is a superfruit because it:
– Has an ORAC rating (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) of 10,500 units
– Has an outstanding ability to neutralize damaging free radicals, beating out that of the blueberry, acai berry, and others.
– Is a rch source of potent antioxidants known as polyphenols, tannins, and anthocyanins
– Is one of the oldest known fruits, believed to have originated in the Middle East. In Ancient Persia, pomegranate was used to treat a variety of health problems
– Pomegranate extract is safe, no toxic effects have been reported following high doses in laboratory studies
Energy Drink Mix (Pomegranate/Green Tea Flavor):
– Purposefully, pomegranate and green tea extract are blended together, known to create an invigorating mental and physical energy boost
– Formula consists of maca, a superfood of the Andes, anti-oxidant strong cocoa, Siberian, American, and White Panax ginseng, metabolic enhancer DMG-HCI.
– Whole food extract includes pomegranate, acai berries, black cherries, blueberries, mangosteen, and high ORAC blend of cinnamon and green coffee bean extract